Make sure you download the mobile app & turn notifications on!
Follow these instructions on your Slack Mobile App to ensure your notifications are set up:
- Click on the YOU icon on the bottom right corner
- Tap Notifications
- Verify the following:
- ALL NEW MESSAGES is checked
- NOTIFY ME ON MOBILE: Always, even when Im active
- THREAD NOTIFICATIONS is turned on
- SHOW IN-APP NOTIFICATIONS is turned on
Team name: stgotechs.slack.com
What is it?
- Slack is a real-time chat and collaboration tool. Think of it like Facebook Messenger, Google Chat, or AIM but specifically made for businesses and professional groups to work together.
How will we use it?
- The primary use of Slack will be to communicate and get help on repairs. You can chat with master techs and other technicians + get live support
- Courteous and professional communication, i.e. abstain from verbiage that can be deemed as crass, rude, accusatory, entitled, bullying, etc. Please assume mutual respect
- Utilize only your private thread for repair and other relevant and personal company-related inquiries
- Abstain from adding, tagging, and mentioning company employees, including members of the support team, in the public channels (tech-chit-chat & troubleshooting)
- Abstain from direct messaging company employees, including members of the support team, unless otherwise instructed
- Support hours reflect program hours, 8am - 8pm (your local time)
- Don’t Slack and drive!