Use the Appointments Page to see your individual Appointments + Repair Details
- Customer contact information
- Repair notes
- Repair location details
- Access the pre & post-repair checklists
Don’t see any of the repairs you’ve accepted? Click on FILTER and make sure you have ACCEPTED & IN PROGRESS selected
To view all the details for a repair
- Tap on the appointment
- Click on the ORDER ID number
To begin the repair process and access the Pre-Repair checklist:
- Select which repair you would like to complete
- Select “Process” from the main page or “Begin Repair” located on the work order details page
Before you access the Pre-Repair Checklist you will be asked to confirm the model & screen color of the device. It's very important you verify both of these items before clicking NEXT as this affects your inventory levels.
As you test each feature:
- Mark an item OK if the item functions properly
- Mark an item NO for any item that does not pass the test or that you are unable to test
- Click the “Pen” icon to leave any additional notes for an item
- Click the “i” icon to get a brief description on how to test that feature
- Enter any additional notes from your testing at the bottom
- Click on TAKE/UPLOAD PHOTO to attach pictures of the device and damage
- When the pre-repair checklist is complete, click Next
Next, you’ll see a Pre-Repair Summary:
- Go over the Pre-Repair Summary with the customer. Discuss any non-functioning features and/or notes with them.
- Click Customer Acknowledged
Once the repair is complete:
- Complete the Post-Repair Checklist
- Confirm every item that was functional before the repair is still functional after the repair
- Enter the device IMEI Number
- Enter the Screen Part Number - click here for help identifying the screen part number.
- If a battery or back glass was used during this repair, notate that in the NOTE section and include the part number(s)
- Attach any pictures of the device
- You are required to include a picture of the customers old broken screen
- Click Continue
Note: If a device or function is not working post-repair and it was working pre-repair or if you are unable to complete the repair for any reason contact the support team on your Slack channel immediately – DO NOT close the work order or leave the repair location.
Next, you will see a Post-Repair Summary page which will have a customer signature box located at the bottom.
Go over any important post repair information with the customer, ask for their signature & click on CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGED
A box will pop up asking you to confirm the repair was successful. You can add any additional notes regarding the repair and then click on CLOSE REPAIR